Medical serpent symbol shield clip art image
Medical serpent symbol shield clip art
Medical serpent symbol, rod of asclepius, clipart image illustrated on blue gradient shield with black outline. Clipart in png file format 512x512 pixels.Rod of Asclepius is a serpent-entwined rod wielded by the Greek god Asclepius. The significance of the serpent has been interpreted in many ways; sometimes the shedding of skin and renewal is emphasized as symbolizing rejuvenation, while other assessments center on the serpent as a symbol that unites and expresses the dual nature of the work of the physician, who deals with life and death, sickness and health. The ambiguity of the serpent as a symbol, and the contradictions it is thought to represent, reflect the ambiguity of the use of drugs, which can help or harm, as reflected in the meaning of the term pharmakon, which meant "drug", "medicine" and "poison" in ancient Greek.
- Medical serpent symbol, rod of asclepius, clipart image illustrated on blue gradient shield with black outline.
- Medical serpent symbol images on iPharmD.net are royalty free downloadable files as a jpeg, png, or gif formats.
- To save the medical serpent symbol image, place the mouse on top of the image and right click on the mouse and save as to your computer.
Medical serpent symbol shield Image Information - Exif or Metadata Information
Image InformationExiftool is utilized for this information
|ColorType||RGB with Alpha|
|Copyright||Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported|
Other sizes of Medical serpent symbol shield clip art image
Image Link Attribution
Image Hyperlink InformationIf you would like to link of the image:
Medical serpent symbol shield image link
Link attribution - Support us via a link
- Required attribution for personal usage of Medical serpent symbol shield image - link.
- Please provide a link to www.ipharmd.net for usage of Medical serpent symbol shield image.
- For other than personal use please contact us.
- Medical serpent symbol shield image contain EXIF or metadata information that contain copyright information.
Submitted by: PharmD|
Added: Mon Jul 16 2012|